Workshop Practical Preparation for Restorative Dentistry
Practical preparation for the Knowledge Test
The Freiburg International Academy enables you to train examination-relevant treatment techniques on phantom heads in a high-quality equipped dental laboratory. The practical exercises will be carried out on simulation units of the company Dentsply Sirona. Throughout the workshop, an experienced dentist will be available for questions and guidance. After the workshop, a feedback discussion will take place, in which you will receive an assessment of your practical work.
The workshop teaches practical dental skills and prepares international dentists for the compulsory knowledge test.
Under the guidance of an experienced dentist, the following dental skills are trained:
Workshop day 1 (8 teaching units)
- Preparation of a MOD cavity for amalgam
- Preparation of a MOD cavity and placement of a composite filling
- Preparation and placement of a composite filling approximal in the anterior region
Workshop day 2 (8 teaching units)
- Performing an endodontic treatment
- Instrumentation periodontics as well as surgery and proper use of the instruments
- Free exercises (deepening of individual emphases)
All materials required for the exercises, Frasaco tooth models (ANKA-4), diamond set (Komet Dental) are available. For the preparation exercises you will receive 20 teeth.
Duration of the workshop
2 days / 16 teaching units
Freiburg International Academy gGmbH
Dental training center
Due to Corona hygiene regulations, workshops are currently held in smaller groups. If you do not find any free dates in our course calendar, please send us a request by e-mail (see below). From a size of 5 interested parties we can provide an additional date.
- Degree in dentistry
- Professional language skills by presentation of a professional language certificate
- Professional dental knowledge
Please register for the workshop by stating your desired date by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please also include your knowledge test date if you know it.